Current First-year Students
You are here
Use this application form to apply to the Milstein Program if you are a current freshman at Cornell. The deadline to apply is March 31st.
Current A&S First-year Students
- Current A&S freshmen can apply to the Milstein Program by filling out the online application form by March 31st. In the application you will authorize the committee to review your Cornell admission materials.
- The director and faculty selection committee will review applicants’ admission materials and first semester Cornell transcripts by April 15th.
- A select group of applicants will be invited to advance to the next stage of admissions. Applicants will receive an email invitation to schedule an interview at that time.
- The faculty review committee will interview prospective participants to identify leadership qualities and unique capacities to bring to the cohort.
- Applicants accepted to the program will be notified by May 1st.
Cornell First-year Applicants from Other Colleges at Cornell - Internal Transfers
- Follow the process outlined above for Current A&S freshman.
- Students interested in applying to the Milstein Program from other colleges at Cornell will need to indicate this on the application form.
- Applicants need to apply for internal transfer to the College of A&S by the end of the freshman year. Applicants can apply to the program before officially transferring into the College of A&S.
- If accepted into the program, internal transfer students will need to complete an internal transfer request to be admitted to the college of Arts & Sciences.
Freshman Transfer Applicants from Outside Cornell
Please contact the admissions office to discuss transferring to Cornell.