Current First-year Students
The deadline to apply is April 15, 2022.
Apply to the Milstein Program in Technology & Humanity
To learn more about the Program and to meet current Milstein Program students please attend one of the upcoming info sessions:
- Tuesday, April 12th at 12 noon in 133 Rockefeller Hall - Milstein Program Lounge (Pizza and refreshments will be served)
- Thursday, April 14th at 6 pm via zoom. Please email email@example.com to sign up for the Zoom
Current A&S First-year Students
- Current A&S freshmen can apply to the Milstein Program by filling out the online application form by April 15. In the application you will authorize the committee to review your Cornell admission materials.
- The director and faculty selection committee will review applicants’ admission materials and first semester Cornell transcripts by the end of April.
- Only applicants accepted to the program will be notified by the first or second week of May.
Cornell First-year Applicants from Other Colleges at Cornell - Internal Transfers
- Follow the process outlined above for Current Arts and Sciences freshman.
- Applicants can apply to the program before officially transferring into the College of Arts and Sciences; however, admission to the program is contingent upon subsequent admission to the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Students interested in applying to the Milstein Program from other colleges at Cornell will need to identify their home college on the Milstein Program application form.
- The online Milstein Program application form is due by April 15.
- Internal transfer students who are selected as finalists for the Milstein Program will be notified by May 1st.
- Students selected as finalists for the Milstein Program will need to complete an internal transfer application to the College of Arts and Sciences by the last day of classes of their freshman year. They must indicate on the internal transfer application that they have applied to the Milstein Program.
- Applicants will be notified of their admission to the College of Arts and Sciences and to the Milstein Program by mid-June.
Freshman Transfer Applicants from Outside Cornell
Please contact the admissions office to discuss transferring to Cornell.